1. Do not place high-temperature objects directly or leave them on the table for a long time. Hot pots, hot pots and other utensils that are too hot will directly damage the countertop. Use a pan support without rubber feet, or put a heat pad on the countertop.
2. When cutting vegetables, pad on the cutting board, otherwise it will leave unsightly scratches. For the marks that have been left on the countertop, such as burn marks and scratches, you can try the following methods: If the surface finish requirements are matt, you can use 400-600 mesh sandpaper to polish until the traces such as knife marks disappear, then use detergent and Wipe with scouring pad to restore the original condition. If the table surface finish is mirror surface, you can first polish it with 800-1200 mesh sandpaper, then use a clean cotton cloth dipped in a little vegetable oil, and gently wipe the surface. (The above method is for reference only)
3. Do not allow objects that are too heavy or too sharp to directly impact the surface of the countertop. Oversized or overweight utensils should not be placed on the countertop for a long time. Do not suddenly touch the high temperature environment such as boiling water after washing with cold water.
4. The surface of the countertop should be kept as dry as possible to avoid long-term water immersion to prevent deformation of the countertop after opening the glue. The artificial stone countertop should prevent the bleach and scale in the water from making the countertop color lighter and flowery, affecting the appearance.
5. Prevent strong chemicals from contacting the countertop, such as degreaser, stove cleaner, strong acid cleaner, etc. If you accidentally come into contact with the above items, immediately flush the surface with plenty of soapy water.
6. Due to different reasons, there are many scratches on the countertop, or the use time is more frequent (1-2 years), which may affect the appearance.
Hangzhou Amblem Kitchen Ware Co.LTD
Add: NO. WUZHOU RD. YUHANG ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT ZONE ZHEJIANG PROVINCE PRC