The material of bathroom cabinet mainly includes solid wood bathroom cabinet, stainless steel bathroom cabinet, advanced oak bathroom cabinet, veneer bathroom cabinet, ceramic bathroom cabinet, PVC bathroom cabinet and so on. Different types of bathroom cabinets have their advantages and disadvantages. Let's learn more about them.
1. Paste wooden skin type bathroom cabinet: take solid wood or MDF as the base material, use solid wood skin as the whole paste, and brush with waterproof paint on the surface. MDF is a kind of man-made board which is made by crushing wood materials into powder.
Advantages: natural, relatively low price of solid wood bathroom cabinet.
Disadvantages: because the base material is different from the wood type of solid wood veneer, due to the influence of bonding technology and bonding materials, it is easy to crack and affect the waterproof effect.
2. Ceramic bathroom cabinet: directly according to the mold fired ceramic body to do the cabinet, the table is generally ceramic.
Advantages: easy to take care of, can fully reflect the master clean and bright rhythm.
Disadvantages: ceramics are fragile, if there is heavy impact, it is easy to damage.
3. PVC bathroom cabinet: with PVC as the plastic absorption panel, it is adsorbed on the density board or moisture-proof board by vacuum hot pressing. The moisture-proof board is the solidified substance of moisture-proof particles. After plastic absorption, it can absorb the board as a whole without edge sealing, and has excellent moisture-proof and waterproof performance.
Advantages: rich color, high temperature resistance, scratch resistance, easy to clean.
Disadvantages: low chemical resistance.
4. Stainless steel bathroom cabinet: made of high quality stainless steel plate and other materials through several processes.
Advantages: good stainless steel bathroom cabinet waterproof performance is good, durable, environmental protection, moisture-proof, mildew proof, rust proof, various styles, unique design.
Disadvantages: limited by material, the cabinet is thin and not practical. At the same time, it is easy to leave traces of soap and shampoo. Stainless steel is easy to darken and lose its original luster.
5. High grade oak bathroom cabinet: with oak as the main base material, it is treated with waterproof and environmental protection paint spraying. Compared with other artificial boards, the formaldehyde emission of solid wood cabinet is lower, natural and environmental protection, and more durable.
Advantages: healthy and environmental protection, natural and honest, high-grade and elegant.
6. Solid wood bathroom cabinet: made of solid wood.
Advantages: solid wood feels mild, feels good grade and moisture-proof. The features of solid wood bathroom cabinet are natural, environmental protection, revealing the beauty of nature and primitive. It is not only natural, but also free of chemical pollution. It also has high ornamental value and plasticity. It can be determined according to different needs of consumers. It is really a healthy fashion choice, which is very in line with the psychological needs of modern urbanites to advocate nature.
Disadvantages: the stability of solid wood depends on the change of moisture content. Solid wood furniture will change the moisture content when it leaves the factory due to the influence of surrounding environment, and the change of moisture content will lead to deformation and cracking. In addition, when making the bearing part of the main body, if it is made of thin plates, such as side plates and frames, it is relatively easy to change.